Franchising with BilinguaSing
What do I need to become a BilinguaSing franchisee?
- Proven language ability (English and either French, Spanish, Italian or German)
- Enjoys music & singing (and has a tuneful singing voice!)
- Enthusiastic about early years education
- Confidence and good communication skills
- A natural rapport with children
- Friendly, with the ability to get on well with a wide range of people
- Self-motivation & energy
- A team player, with a strong work ethic
- The ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A full driving licence
Benefits of being a BilinguaSing business owner
You’ll be providing a music and language class rolled into one
BilinguaSing is the UK’s only carefully-crafted music-led programme for teaching languages to babies and children from birth to 11 years, and the only truly bilingual music class network in the UK.
You’ll be joining a premium, innovative brand
You’ll get a generous territory
You’ll receive excellent support
You’ll get a head start with your finances
No question is too big or small - talk to us!
You’ll be part of a multi-award winning network
Winner of Family Business of the Year: Club Hub
You’ll benefit from a number of income streams
You’ll benefit from a number of income streams Our wide range of class types & age groups ensures that you have a fantastic opportunity to ‘build-your-own business’. You’ll be able to offer:
- parent & child classes
- nursery & preschool classes
- primary school classes
- membership packs
- Early Years Resource Packs for EYFS settings
- children’s parties
Whilst we recommend that BilinguaSing business owners aim to offer a variety of class types, we all have different strengths and preferences, which is why at BilinguaSing, no two businesses are exactly the same!
You'll be in charge of your own destiny!
You can say goodbye to slaving away in the classroom or in your corporate role, decide your own hours and build a business that fits into and around your life (as opposed to the other way around)!
How would it feel to say goodbye to that painful commute, having to be at your desk by 8am and dance to someone else’s tune?
Work the hours you want, where you want. YOU decide!